- This is the most superior quality conventional 4 piece cricket ball in the range.
- Specially formulated pre-shaped compressed cork and fine rubber centre.
- Super strict quality control of material and construction provides superior shape retention
- This ball is ideal for all representative and top-level club cricket matches
- This ball will continue to have shine if well maintained which allows reverse swing for the fast bowlers and drift for spin bowlers.
- High abrasion resistance
- Solid one-piece core made from grade 1 rubberised cork to maintain ball hardness
- Our 142g ball has been created specifically for women and junior cricket.
- Free Delivery Australia Wide
|137cm - 143cm||Size 3||XS Junior||XS Junior||Original (MW)|
|>143cm - 152cm||Size 4||Small Junior||Small Junior||Original (MW)|
|>152cm - 160cm||Size 5||Junior||Junior||Original (MW)|
|>152cm - 160cm||Size 5||Junior||Junior||Plus (WW)|
|>160cm - 165cm||Size 6||Youth||Youth||Original (MW)|
|>160cm - 165cm||Size 6||Youth||Youth||Plus (MW)|
|>165cm - 175cm||Size H||Youth||Youth||Original (MW)|
|>165cm - 175cm||Size H||Youth||Youth||Plus (WW)|
|175cm+||Size SH||Adult||Adult||Original (LW)|
|175cm+||Size SH||Adult||Adult||Plus (SW)|
|175cm+||Size SH||Adult||Adult||Pro (VW)|